Changing templates using midi? Or some other feature within mainstage?

Peter Thorogood
Peter Thorogood Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I want to be able to see my splits on my controller when i play live? I have an idea where i can use templates for the different patches...i just cant seem to find a decent way to automatically other than adding a Komplete Kontrol plugin to my concert file and using the preset buttons to change between templates.

Would love to make a feature request that these could be program change assignable or something like that? Maybe this is already possible! Would be great in the live theatre space where there are loads of splits.

And it would be super helpful if you could reorder the templates within kontrol software!

And last but not least...would be even better if you could make templates within the plugin rather than the stand alone version as having it open at the same time as mainstage can create issues.

Thanks!

Comments

• Peter Thorogood
    Peter Thorogood Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Even just the ability to load separate empty komplete kontrols on each patch or set that would have access to a different template...

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert

If the preset Buttons can send MIDI, which CC number you'll send or receive that don't works.

MIDI is no template changer.

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert

If you can set the presets in the software to MIDI learn there is a way to choice Presets and Banks since General MIDI.