Maschine Plus Audio via USB?

sebastian_laf
sebastian_laf Member Posts: 23 Member

How can I get the Audio from Maschine Plus into my DAW? Do I have to use cables to connect to an external Audio interface or can I get the audio signal directly from my Maschine Plus Hardware into my DAW?

In Cubase 12 Maschine Plus is not showing up aus Audio input. Midi is working, but Audi not.

Regards, Sebastian

Best Answer

• Fugazi81
    Fugazi81 Member Posts: 58 Advisor
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

Unfortunately there is no audio via USB and unfortunately also no automated synchronization between the M+ and the Maschine software. However, you can save the project and manually transfer it to your DAW. Or export as audio and transfer manually. I just swap the SD card between my DAW and the M+.

after re-reading your initial post, if you want to route the audio directly from your M+ to your DAW you can only use the analog outputs. Line Out / Phones out. Or you use a separate audio interface with more outputs.

Answers

• darkwaves
    darkwaves Member Posts: 342 Guru

Plug in cables. Maschine+ is a little computer running the maschine software. Treat it the same way you'd treat maschine running on a laptop if you want to get the audio into another computer.

• Fugazi81
    Fugazi81 Member Posts: 58 Advisor
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

Unfortunately there is no audio via USB and unfortunately also no automated synchronization between the M+ and the Maschine software. However, you can save the project and manually transfer it to your DAW. Or export as audio and transfer manually. I just swap the SD card between my DAW and the M+.

after re-reading your initial post, if you want to route the audio directly from your M+ to your DAW you can only use the analog outputs. Line Out / Phones out. Or you use a separate audio interface with more outputs.