Come say hello 👋

Comments

• Simchris
    Simchris Member Posts: 211 Advisor

I have a layout on modulargrid, but i rearranged some stuff at bottom when i got to putting it all together and swapped joystick module, and moved couple things around due to power draw and a depth issue on left side of rows. https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1626528

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert

Hi, I'm Paule and not a musician at all.

Building and rebuilding inspired HG Fortune Ambient synths to share with you in the User Library.

Some ensembles are from my own ideas.

During snapshot procedure I take some audio clips and arrange them to tracks - AmbieGarde music.

Some music is here. The rest wasn't uploaded yet.

• Miguel_Amaral
    Miguel_Amaral Member Posts: 3 Member

Hi all . i'm Miguel from Portugal ... Vinyl lover and Traktor user since first Scratch version ...

music addicted and extremely ecletic.... see ya around !

• Phil
    Phil Member Posts: 29 Member

Hello,

Phil here. I'm primarily a guitar student but have been dabbling with Kontakt and Komplete Kontrol with my M-Audio Oxygen 49. I was in the old forum a little bit with some problems, I thought it was because I was using an M-Audio device so I've just bought an S49 MK2.

Expect a lot of questions, I may not get back to you right away as this is a side project. I'm learning all the time. I have one track on Spotify at the moment, it's only basic and there is only one synth drone on there (if that's what it's called), the other parts are guitar. It's a short piece for quick relaxation when you get home, before you start doing your household duties, cooking, kids etc.

Please be gentle with me, I'm 56 years old nearly, and this new tech is a struggle for me 🤣 I'm hoping to develop my skills in both production and composition and get more stuff out there just for the challenge, to keep my brain active.

Cheers

Phil

• Patrick Galame
    Patrick Galame Member Posts: 7 Member

Greetings from Montreal! Happy Maschine+ owner and classical guitarist, always looking for some online collaboration. As an introduction, here is my latest track, posted on Metapop:

Cheers,

Patrick

• djvalerieblove
    djvalerieblove Member Posts: 4 Member

Aloha!

Wishing you all a fabulous 2022!

sassy Bitcoin sparkle nerd - Vibe Goddess -

Damian Lazarus - Sacred Dance of the Demon -

• Gomorrha
    Gomorrha Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi.

I'm a hobbyist from Germany, using Kontakt (owning Komplete 13) and dabbling with MIDI orchestration in Cubase just for fun.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

@GoKeez You're killing us with this weather ... I wouldn't dare show you what Berlin looks like today 😭

• Gomorrha
    Gomorrha Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2022

I live in Berlin and would have left the car at home (currently at work), because it isn't too far by foot. But being lazy and with this wind/rain-mixture... Just no ;)

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Digging the Rossum Morpheus! Overall very strong modules 💪

• GoKeez
    GoKeez Member Posts: 79 Advisor

To be fair, the sunny day did come with a thundershower and tornado warnings 🥴.

• Wyley
    Wyley Member Posts: 239 Pro
    edited January 2022

Hello Wyley here

I used to be a club dj now I do outdoor in the bush parties, corporate functions and the odd b-day party.

Military laser tag outdoors is my business now and the more lockdowns imposed the more business I get. lol

Here some pics. -8 Celsius (17F)

I produce reggae songs and I make battle tracks on my loopstation.

• Wolinger
    Wolinger Member Posts: 19 Helper
    edited January 2022

Hi, my name is Wolinger

NI Product Owner (Maschine MK2) and Music Producer

I'm studying how the Maschine MK2 works, in fact I'm surprised by the potential of this hardware!

Im backing to produce after 6 years stopped due to personal and work reasons I had to distance myself from music production, but now I'm back to studying.

I've been listening to Tech-House and Melodic Techno a lot, I'm a big fan of Vintage Culture and Chapter & Verse.

Anything you want to ask me or exchange ideas, feel free to ask!

• Wolinger
    Wolinger Member Posts: 19 Helper

This view of the beach seems to be very relaxing to create new sounds! :D