Maschine plus inputs guitar and micro at the same time

Rauldaniel
Rauldaniel Member Posts: 51 Member

I’m trying to figure out how to connect both guitar and micro in Maschine plus at the same time, but I only get audio from the microphone and not the guitar .

Is it some at a time interface? Doesn’t make any sense

Best Answer

• Rauldaniel
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

So basically you only have one input ? I don’t get it, from a normal interface perspective makes zero sense .

Is actually in the manual:  When a microphone is plugged in the MIC IN socket, the LINE IN 1 and 2 sockets are bypassed. Hence, if you want to record the audio from a line-level device, make sure that no microphone is connected to the MIC IN socket!

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,198 Expert

Yes, this is how it works

• Rauldaniel
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

So basically you only have one input ? I don’t get it, from a normal interface perspective makes zero sense .

Is actually in the manual:  When a microphone is plugged in the MIC IN socket, the LINE IN 1 and 2 sockets are bypassed. Hence, if you want to record the audio from a line-level device, make sure that no microphone is connected to the MIC IN socket!

• Rauldaniel
  • Humantree01
    Humantree01 Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

Thanks for asking this question, and your responses. I see that we are all annoyed by this, but no solutions offered. Maybe the solution Im thinking of is to obvious, or for some reason it wont work, but I imagine putting a mixer to the line in would solve this issue.