Kontakt 7 Wave Revolution/Triaz Instrument Multi Out Routing to Maschine mixer

sybil8
sybil8 Member Posts: 10 Newcomer
edited May 2023 in Maschine

Hi

I'm trying to figure out how to send Kontakt 7 drums sounds to individual outs within Maschine. (OSx Ventura Mac M2). It seems to be very involved.

Have tried loading the Triaz multi out .mxgrp and Triaz multi-out .nkm but cant figure out why audio isnt coming into individual Maschine mixer channels? The audio is showing up as going to multi outs in Kontakt but no other audio out options are available beyond stereo outs.

Does it work for anyone? Have spent many hours trying to figure out - cant find any definitive answers regarding this. Can get it to work as a multi in Logic Pro no problem - but would like to do it in Maschine in order to use MikroMk3 and Jam.

thanks

Best Answer

• darkwaves
    darkwaves Member Posts: 342 Guru
    Answer ✓

I'm not familiar with the plugins you're using or kontakt 7; but multi-out items are handled in maschine as inputs to the other sounds in the same group.

Load a multi-out plugin on pad 1. The extra outputs will be available to route as inputs to pads 2-16. It's not the most intuitive thing, but it works.

Answers

• darkwaves
    Answer ✓

I'm not familiar with the plugins you're using or kontakt 7; but multi-out items are handled in maschine as inputs to the other sounds in the same group.

Load a multi-out plugin on pad 1. The extra outputs will be available to route as inputs to pads 2-16. It's not the most intuitive thing, but it works.

• sybil8

thanks - i understand how it should work but when I load a multi the extra available outputs are not showing up.. works fine with maschine kits

• darkwaves
    edited May 2023

You may want to show screenshots of what you're seeing. For example, I loaded kontakt 6 on pad 1. These are the inputs on pad 2. Is that not what you're seeing with Kontakt 7?

• sybil8

thanks

what is happening is that I can set it up but am losing audio when switching to multi output (it also does not route audio to individual channels) . I am using metric halo uln2 audio interface

• sybil8

just opened up old macbook pro and its working (revolution) with kontakt v5 and maschine2

• sybil8

also works on m2 in rosetta mode

• sybil8

m2 rosetta mode not consistent

• ini4
    ini4 Member Posts: 24 Helper

This is a bug in the latest version of Maschine. This used to work. I filed a bug with support but I’m still waiting to hear back.

• sybil8

yes had that confirmed by NI too

• sybil8

has been fixed-thanks