Relocating my Kontakt librearies/files

Timoth
Timoth Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

After redownloading Kontakt and its libraries I have encounterd some problems regarding the localisation of my libraries.

When I Start Kontakt all the featured Libraries cannot be found.

When I click on Locate and then Locate them manuely they ussually work again, however everytime I close Kontakt and Open it again the File Path wasnt saved and I have to Locate the Library again.

The Files are in E:\Analog Dreams Library\ in this case but for some reason its always assumed at D:\ even when I locate it after I close Kontakt and start it again this does not change the assumed content Path.

In the Database Options it lists E:\ as its folder, so I dont know where I have to go to change the content Paths so that they stay where they are supposed to be.

Its not a huge Problem its just very annoying.

Any Help is appreciatted.

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,195 Expert

Try to relocate the libraries in Native Access instead of in Kontakt. This should tell ALL NI products where they are, not only Kontakt

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,314 mod

@Timoth LostinFoundation has a point here, you should be relocating with Native Access, did you do that?

If it's still happening, you should reset Kontakt's database as explained in this article about crashes: KONTAKT Crashes