Komplete Kontrol Library displays Skanner XT when I never downloaded this old reaktor extension

CSurieux
CSurieux Member Posts: 13 Member
edited May 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

And when I try to load it from browsing with my KK s49 Mk2 I get an error : Ensemble not found ???

Where could come this reference of Skanner XT I have never been interested in ?

I am shure I never downloaded it or its demo version.

Could it be an old reference now removed from Komplete 14 ?

How to fix the Pb ?

And in a second lever question, is it possible to see that an extension failed to load in KK from the s49 screens. Yes I know there is no sound, but there could be a better notification on the s49mk2 screens ?

Thanks

Best Answers

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert

I've the same with Kontakt 7 in Native Access.

Here is a way set uninstalled to unvisible. Is there a way in KK also?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

The Skanner XT preset could come from our Community Drive presets. You could fix the issue by deleting the preset and rescan in Komplete Kontrol.

• CSurieux
    CSurieux Member Posts: 13 Member

Hello,

Where are the files to delete on W11 ? Thanks.

• Sunborn
    Sunborn Member Posts: 2,241 Expert
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

In your Komplete Kontrol library, obviously....

Unless you chosen different path during installation, default is at:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Native Instruments

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert

In your 'Content Location' (by default: C:/Users/Public/Documents). If you have set a custom path, then check that one instead.

If Jeremy is right, then take a look into the 'Community Drive 2020' folder in that Content Location. Under the 'Sounds' folder are all preset files stored.

• Sunborn

I wonder if replying with the exact same words to something that has already just been answered, is the way to score points for the community vouchers... 😝 😠

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert
    edited May 2023

@Sunborn No, it's just that I truly didn't saw your reply at all when I was initially writing (and fact checking; making sure that the path and folder names I'm mentioning are correct) my comment. Only after reloading the thread it was when your reply showed up.

• Sunborn

@Monochrome in that case, i apologize for the slightly ironic comment. 😉

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

And one gets points only if the answer is accepted (or maybe the best one) or if someone likes it. Rarely happens either of it.

And also Monochrome's and yours answers are not duplicate. Your gives more specific path and Monochrome's directs OP to 'Community Drive 2020'.... So, the complete answer is combination of the both...