Can't use battery anymore

double_dave
double_dave Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited October 2023 in Battery 4

I have made a bunch of tunes using battery kits. Love it.

Now, I get 'battery could not load'. Help guides say that means I don't have Battery. Maschine has Battery in my instruments list, but Native Access says I don't have Battery installed, and to buy a full license is ....£179. W.T.A.F!?!?

So suddenly I can't use half of my library.. I'm jumping mad.

Maschine doesn't even break things out between Battery and non-Battery when looking for drums/kits etc, so its massively infuriating.

Are Native Instruments trying to Mandela affect me? I KNOW I had battery... I've spent more money on Maschine plug-ins and expansions now than the Maschine itself, and I keep getting ******. Anyone else angry as hell about this?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Reefius
    Reefius Member Posts: 249 Pro

Are you using the latest version of Native Access?

• double_dave
    double_dave Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi Reefius, thanks. Yeah 3.3.1, and installed all available updates.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod

@double_dave Checking your account, I can't see a Battery license or a bundle containing Battery 4. Maybe you have another account with different licenses on it? Is it installed on your computer? Was it installed on a previous computer? Can you open it in standalone?

• Geordie
    Geordie Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi - I have the same problem with Battery not loading in Komplete Kontrol.

I have tried to reinstall in in Native Access. It works as standalone player.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,128 Expert

@Geordie Your issue is a different one. Probably better to open a separate thread here.

However, for now, try the steps from the help article below and see if it fixes your problem:

• karsai
    karsai Member Posts: 50 Member

I have the same issue an the above mentioned article did not help. Please somebody help.

• Jeremy_NI

@karsai Some more info would be helpful, then, what is your operating system? CPU? Can you open Battery in standalone? Can you open it in your DAW? Can you open it in Komplete Kontrol in standalone?

• karsai
    karsai Member Posts: 50 Member

Thanks. It seems this is answered. The komplete select only sells Battery extensions and not the battery itself so the battery ikon as instrument confusing in KK because I do not have the VST. it seems confusing that KK list it as an instrument.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: https://bit.ly/NISupport_Battery

This discussion has been closed.