Connecting to soundcloud on traktor dj 2

jrrnkd
jrrnkd Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Dear community,

I need help connecting to soundcloud on traktor dj 2. Once I have identified myself on soundcloud on the internet, I'm not redirected to traktor... Would anyone have a solution please?

Answers

• Ryan_NI
    Ryan_NI Customer Care Posts: 191 mod

Hey @jrrnkd, thanks for reaching out. there is a workaround - if it doesn't work for you, let me know and we can try something different:

Please uninstall Traktor Dj 2 using this procedure:

Fixing Software Update Installation Issues (Windows)

After doing this, please download and install Native Access 1 from the link below and download and install Traktor DJ 2:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18PUvGNYe8x9SPwcN3depqOAIyh1KNiQv/view?usp=sharing

Hopefully, this should resolve your issue. If it doesn’t, or should you have any further questions, feel free to reach out.

• Pierre Gable
    Pierre Gable Member Posts: 3 Member

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue : not re directed, can't use my soundcloud pro+ account with dj 2 (and just switched form a Z1 to a S3 :/)

• Pierre Gable
    Pierre Gable Member Posts: 3 Member

Hello, I installed DJ2 from Native 1 (NOT native 2) and I can connect to my soundcloud go+ account

• wulianhorny
    wulianhorny Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited April 2023

Hi,

I got the same problem. Can´t connect soundcloud with DJ2. I get to the page where stands "you will be redirected" but nothing happens.

It is also still there after following the steps of Ryan_NI.

Need help!

Best Regards

Julian

• DominicCarson
    DominicCarson Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited May 2023

You must have the latest version of Traktor DJ 2 installed on your device. If you are using a firewall or antivirus software, temporarily disable it to see if it is interfering with the connection process. You can try logging out of both soundcloud and traktor DJ 2, then logging back in and attempting the connection again.

Regards

Dominic Carson

• Lucianeandro
    Lucianeandro Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I'm having trouble connecting my Spotify account to my Apple Music app on my iPhone. Whenever I try to link the accounts, I enter my Spotify login credentials, but the app doesn't redirect me back to Apple Music. It seems like the connection isn't being established properly. Has anyone else experienced this issue and found a solution? I'd appreciate any assistance.

• dtcarneasada
    dtcarneasada Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Soundcloud is not connecting for me in Traktor DJ 2 as well.

I'm logged into SoundCloud and have the Go account. When I click on connect to sound cloud from inside of Traktor DJ 2, I'm taken to a page to confirm that it's my account. When I click connect and continue, I'm taken to a page that says "Redirecting" and it stays there.

When I pulled up the page in Inspect and went to Console, I see that there is some type of error that I believe is causing it to not work as expected

• shoain370
    shoain370 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I am also facing this issue by using a capcut in the Mac. Now how can I solve?

• apkmxp
    apkmxp Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Your device must have the most recent version of Traktor DJ 2 loaded. If you're using a firewall or antivirus software, turn it off briefly to see if it's getting in the way of the link. You can try logging out of both SoundCloud and Traktor DJ 2, then logging back in and trying the link again. Also Download Nekopoi Apk

• TONZZZ
    TONZZZ Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hello

same issue here. did you find a way to connect soundcloud to traktor?

• Evilwonka1
    Evilwonka1 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

same issue. just got a new pc and switched everything over.

• Kenneth76
    Kenneth76 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I also need help. so many others also write SoundCloud will not connect to traktor DJ2. I have removed antivirus. updated the program. experiencing the same error. I've been looking forward to using SoundCloud on tractor DJ2, but unfortunately it doesn't work.