Traktor kontrol F1 mapping

Brokenbass90
Brokenbass90 Member Posts: 3 Member
edited February 29 in Mapping Traktor

Hello, I need some information before purchasing the traktor 3.0 upgrade. I'm Using a mapping for the traktor kontrol F1 (precisely the tekken's kontrol Ultimate v3.4), I wanted to know if it is also compatible with the new version of the program. Thanks to everyone and have a good day

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,622 mod
    Answer ✓

Just skip Tpro 3.6 and you will be all set. (worst version of Traktor for fx mappers).

Go with Tpro 3.4 if you don't want to risk to find more issues since they changed a lot under the hood in recent versions.

Answers

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,661 mod

Yes. Although Traktor Pro 3 is marketed as a new program, it's not. Specifically, the mapping-to-software interface has not been downgraded, although every few versions there are a couple of new commands available.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,198 Expert

As far as I know, this mapping is working on Traktor pro 3. Some users reported some issues when 3.6.1 update came out, but now we are on 3.8. I don’t know if things changed.

The same users said that reverting back to 3.5.3 made everything work again, so this is why I presume tekken's kontrol Ultimate v3.4 is working also with Pro 3

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,622 mod
    Answer ✓

Just skip Tpro 3.6 and you will be all set. (worst version of Traktor for fx mappers).

Go with Tpro 3.4 if you don't want to risk to find more issues since they changed a lot under the hood in recent versions.