Win 11 update, Maschine no longer runs

Flexi
Flexi Member Posts: 366 Pro
edited May 2023 in Maschine

2023-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5026372)

Computer just updated to that, Maschine no longer runs, just gets to initialise UI and crashes, anybody else having this issue?

EDIT*

Did the database delete fix, but it completely borked my Reaktor 6 install too, weird stuff.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod

Hello,

here everything runs fine with latest win 11 and latest maschine version. Search for ransomware protection, then something like "allow app thru folder protection" , there you add maschine if it is not already in that list. Are you aware of any other changes on your computer?

• Flexi
    Flexi Member Posts: 366 Pro

No, just the Win update, it is a Dell though and they can do hidden BIOS updates during Win 10/11 updates, for now I am going to put it down to that, but if I have to do a database reset after every Win update it is gonna be annoying.

• B.T.
    B.T. Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Does anyone know has the Windows 11 machine 2 problem been fixed yet I've been so busy haven't had a chance to check minds having been working as well

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod

Have you all checked what I have said in y first post?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@B.T. There is no known issue with Windows 11 and Maschine, what issue do you mean? Have you tried resetting Maschine's database (check MASCHINE Crashes), have you tried what @Uwe303 posted?