Prioritise "Share Ideas for TRAKTOR PRO" Searches to Ideas Section

@Kaiwan_NI , as per https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/5468/ideas-submission-guidelines/ #2 requirements, you ask to "Check first if there are existing ideas". This makes sense however the search above bar searches the entire forum. It isn't intuitive. Please prioritise 'ideas' in the results first and general discussions afterwards or limit the searching of this section to ideas only by default. Thanks for considering.

Comments

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,621 mod

Hey Michael,

Thank you for posting this. This is not Traktor related but +1 for bringing it up again.

Also filter Forums by tags would be useful, sometimes you don't want to see threads about bugs and go strainght to mapping questions or general disscusions about Traktor.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @Michael Niotakis I agree searching for ideas is a pain right now. There's a plan from our forum provider to improve the search functionality. I'll check with them when they plan to roll this out. Thanks for bringing this up!

• Michael Niotakis
    Michael Niotakis Member Posts: 54 Helper

Thanks guys, I feel it's affecting Traktor's future so close enough IMO but I understand what you are saying @Stevan

While I have your ear @Kaiwan_NI , maybe dynamically adding in the latest idea (limit to one or maybe two) to the main Traktor section might add some extra interest to the ideas. I forget they are there, I've now bookmarked it but still don't frequent the section. A little work in the UX would go a long way. It's crazy some ideas don't get votes, my guess is they are not seen.

• Michael Niotakis
    Michael Niotakis Member Posts: 54 Helper

Or rename "Share ideas for TRAKTOR Pro" as "Share and Vote on Ideas ..." etc

and/or use the "new" indicators for number of new ideas since last visiting that section