Does Electric Sunburst Have a Solo Mode?

RKing
RKing Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
edited May 2023 in Kontakt

Hey, all:)

Novice here trying to make the right purchase.

Does the Electric Sunburst VST ($99) have the ability to play solo notes, for a melody for example? Or does this feature require the Deluxe version ($149)?

I've tried to navigate the site and forums, but I can't be quite sure of the correct answer.

Thanks for any help:)

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

The "Melody" instrument that let you play note by note is only available in the Electric Sunburst Deluxe version.

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,197 Expert

I don’t have the basic version installed anymore, but if I recall correctly, it was just the patterns, no solo notes

• RKing

Hey, Lost,

Many thanks for the info. That is what I was assuming. I appreciate your help. May I ask if you upgraded to Deluxe, and if so, is it meeting your requirements/expectations?

Thks again.

• LostInFoundation

I had the upgrade include in Komplete collector’s edition.

All the Session Guitarist are in my opinion good instruments. The choice between playable patterns and playable instrument is very practical and the feel they give is quite authentic ( the difference between having a guitarist playing for you vs a midi instrument).

Ymmv if you are very demanding, but in any case not many virtual guitars around can compete

• RKing

Thanks again for the insight. Just doing things for my own enjoyment, so I think the Deluxe will be more than fine for me.

Thks.

• LostInFoundation

You’re welcome

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

The "Melody" instrument that let you play note by note is only available in the Electric Sunburst Deluxe version.