Adding tracks automatically

BeeRok
BeeRok Member Posts: 16 Member

I followed the directions on how to have the files automatically added to the playlist but it does not show. I have an Apple laptop running Ventura. Can someone help? Ty

Answers

• Markovicz
    Markovicz Customer Care Posts: 381 mod

Hi @BeeRok,

which specific directions have you followed? Are you referring to certain files which you would like to see being added to particular playlists?

• BeeRok

I saw a you tube video on tips . I added the folders in file management so the folder reflect the playlist . And checked the box load tracks at start up.

yea maybe I missed something. Any help would be cool.

• Demus
    Demus Member Posts: 152 Pro

Under settings/file management select all the tabs...That's how I do auto import for new files

• Markovicz
    Markovicz Customer Care Posts: 381 mod

Ah, understood!

Seems that this video is somewhat misleading: with the box "Import Music folders at Startup" ticked, tracks that have been added to these folders between sessions will be imported to your Track Collection. With playlists created from folders, it's different though: these playlists do not update themselves automatically and reflect the latest content of the respective folders. Unfortunately, the "Import Folder as Playlist" needs to be repeated manually.

• BeeRok

I tried that but still doesn’t load the new files.

• d_j_m
    d_j_m Member Posts: 54 Helper

I'm having the same issue. I can't import new tracks right now no matter what I do.

• BeeRok

So what I figured out is I select all and drop in the playlist. That works. Before I just dropped the folder in . Freezes up. The other problem is trying to get the tracks to be loaded at start up. Fir some reason they’re no loading automatically.