If I buy an S88 from local retailer am I still eligible for KOMPLETE 14 STANDARD?

zardoz
zardoz Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited April 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Hi, I saw there is a deal going on the online shop right now, but getting it online worries me for customs reasons, If I were to get it from a local retailer am I still be able tos get the STANDARD KOMPLETE 14 with it?

Best Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

@zardoz yes, if you buy and register the S88 until June 30th, the Komplete Standard bundle will be added when registering the hardware.

• Jeremy_NI
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓

@Jaspli When you buy the keyboard through a retailer it is not possible to get the bundle before getting the keyboard and registering it but there is a grace period for customers in your situation. In any case you can reach out to my colleagues here if that would not work: https://bit.ly/NIsupport_RA

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,789 Expert

At least in my country yes. I have asked the e-shop.

• zardoz
    zardoz Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Does it work like you get a serial key in the box, and you use that key to get software which in this case key from an S88 would get you the STANDARD edition while campaign lasts maybe?

• Jeremy_NI
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

@zardoz yes, if you buy and register the S88 until June 30th, the Komplete Standard bundle will be added when registering the hardware.

• mspin
    mspin Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    edited June 2023

@Jeremy_NI How does this work exactly?

Say I order S88 today, June 28. Item from online retailer is scheduled to arrive July 8.

How would I be able to “register” the serial number by June 30th when I won’t have the product in hand by then despite having purchased it before then? Am I incorrectly assuming that I need the package in hand before I can register?

• Jeremy_NI

There's a special setup for this Summer Of Sound, you can find all the info here:

Summer of Sound Special 2023: How To Activate a Hardware-/Software Bundle?

• Jaspli
    Jaspli Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    edited July 2023

@Jeremy_NI

Sorry, I am still confuse.

I just ordered the Komplete Kontrol S88 MK2 during the SPECIAL OFFER (June 30) at Thomann.

How can I upgrade to Komplete 14 Standard before the Summer Of Sound end (July 6) ?

According to the website that you provide, if I don't need to wait until my hardware arrive, then how do I have a serial number to register?

Is there will NI send an email with the serial number(or sort of license) to me after my order has been confirmed by Thomann?

(My orders at Thomann are still on hold and haven't been shipped yet).

If I proceed with my order at Thomann, and the S88 arrives after July 6, will I not be able to upgrade to Komplete 14 Standard?

Or do I have to order from NI's official online store to get the upgrade?

• Jeremy_NI
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓

@Jaspli When you buy the keyboard through a retailer it is not possible to get the bundle before getting the keyboard and registering it but there is a grace period for customers in your situation. In any case you can reach out to my colleagues here if that would not work: https://bit.ly/NIsupport_RA