Why Maschine Studio crash on load because of Kontact 7 sound is missing.

K. Knight
K. Knight Member Posts: 4 Member

I'm having a problem with Maschine Studio crashing on load because for some reason it says that Kontact 7 sounds are missing, This only happens with the projects I used Kontact 7 in.. I reinstalled Kontact 7 twice and still has this problem, Is anybody else having this problem??

If so please let me know if you found away to correct this problem.

Thanks!!!!!

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,194 Expert

Do you mean Maschine software is crashing? When you say “crashing on load” you mean trying to load those specific projects?

• K. Knight

The software crashes when loading the project that has a Kontakt 7 sound that is being used, Error message says that Load an instants of Kontakt 7 in my host, Then the software just shuts down. This only happens with the projects that use Kontakt 7 sounds.

Software crash not Hardware

I have loaded Kontakt 7 in the host but that doesn't seem to work.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,298 mod

Are you able to load the said instruments in Kontakt in standalone? What is your operating system? What host or DAW are you using? Or is this happening in the Maschine standalone application?

• K. Knight

I think the problem is the plugin called SC Tube Drum, It loads in the Kontakt 7 standalone app but it's not loading in Native Access, it's not even listed in Native Access anymore, I think it's discontinued. And I can't delete the name of the plugin from Native Access. Guess iam stuck like chuck, It loaded in Kontakt 5.6.8 but Kontakt 7 is taking control and won't load it.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,298 mod

So, it's only crashing on projects where this library SC Tube Drum is used? I'm confused, you say it's not listed in Native Access, then you say you can't delete it from Native Access...maybe some screenshots would help. SC Tube Drum was a free library right? Maybe you can add it in Kontakt 7 like this: How to Add Non-Player Libraries to KONTAKT 7's Browser

• K. Knight

Yes Tube Drum was a free library, but Native Access won't allow me to Reinstall it, or Remove it. Gonna try to add it to Kontakt 7 using the info you sent me, Will let you know if it works out for me. Also Thanks for your help!!