Missing Sounds when I load Machine 2

Options
Jargn
Jargn Member Posts: 10 Member

HI..

The sounds, groups, loops, and one-shots are not sowing up when I load Maschine.

Please help.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,713 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Jargn How did you relocate your library? Did you just move it or did you use Native Access? You should follow these steps: Moving a Native Instruments Product to Another Location on Your Computer

If the issue still occurs after that you should simply reset Maschine's database:

Reinitialize the MASCHINE Database

1. Go to the following location on your computer:
    2. Macintosh HD > Users > *Your User Name* > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments
    3. Note: The User Library folder is hidden. See this article for instructions to access hidden macOS folders.
    4. Search through the Native Instruments folder at this location to find the Maschine 2 folder.
    5. Delete only the Maschine 2 folder found here.
    6. Note: Deleting other NI product folders could result in unexpected behavior with other applications.
    7. Reopen the MASCHINE software to check that the issue has been resolved.

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,290 Expert
    Options

Where them showing before or is a fresh install?

• Jargn
    Jargn Member Posts: 10 Member
    Options

Hi.

They were showing before, but I relocated my Library to an external drive.

I then uninstalled all except for Library/preferences files per NI instructions and then reinstalled hoping it would fix it but it didn’t

Thanks

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,713 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Jargn How did you relocate your library? Did you just move it or did you use Native Access? You should follow these steps: Moving a Native Instruments Product to Another Location on Your Computer

If the issue still occurs after that you should simply reset Maschine's database:

Reinitialize the MASCHINE Database

1. Go to the following location on your computer:
    2. Macintosh HD > Users > *Your User Name* > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments
    3. Note: The User Library folder is hidden. See this article for instructions to access hidden macOS folders.
    4. Search through the Native Instruments folder at this location to find the Maschine 2 folder.
    5. Delete only the Maschine 2 folder found here.
    6. Note: Deleting other NI product folders could result in unexpected behavior with other applications.
    7. Reopen the MASCHINE software to check that the issue has been resolved.