Duplicate S88 - No response from support

Rinan
Rinan Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I have purchased an S88 from NI by mistake as I got one from my local supplier but the website glitched and showed that It didn’t go through, after that I went to NI to purchase the product and all went through, after 1 hour my supplier called saying my purchase went through and I should receive it within 1 business day(they offered express shipping due to the website glitch).

So I have logged 2 tickets through the NI wizard to inform that I want to get a refund due to duplicate items but no one has responded back.

The shipping company called me for a delivery day and I informed them to return the product to supplier.

It’s been 10 days and no response yet.

P.S. I live in Australia.

Thank you.

Comments

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod

Hi @Rinan

Your initial request was logged on 01 May 04:18 (which was a public holiday), 6 days before this post, not 10 days. Please note - support do not work on weekends, so including the public holiday, it has been 4 working days. Still, this is slower than we would like to respond, so we do apologise for that.

We are currently working through a large backlog due to a very busy period combined with staffing issues. 

The ticket has already been assigned to an agent and I have just marked it as high priority.

Someone will come back to you as soon as possible.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,196 Expert

Wow what a precision. Even the minute count…04:18

• Rinan
    Rinan Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi @Rich_NI

Thank you for addressing my concern.

It’s just hard to keep up with the bills since I have paid for 2 products.

Kind regards,