Problem of loading tracks in Traktor DJ 2

RodAR
RodAR Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hello everyone,

I'm a new user of Traktor products; I have the Traktor Z1 controller and I'm currently learning to use these devices.

Recently, I encountered some difficulties with the free version Traktor DJ 2. After 10 minutes of mixing, I can no longer load tracks in the application (neither in the main list, nor in the "Queue" list) .

I've read here a few similar questions before, but I don't know if it's the exact same situation.

Do you have any solutions to my problem?

I specify that I use a mechanical external hard drive to load all my tracks.

Thank you very much for your support ! :)

Tagged:

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,197 Expert

Does the same thing happen if you load tracks from the computer hard drive?

• RodAR
    RodAR Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

@LostInFoundation : I didn't try this way because my space is not enough to load all my songs. But I notice that if I first load all my tracks into playlists I created in Traktor, it seems to work fine. In this case, my external hard drive is connected to my laptop (because I can't load songs to my computer, as I said).

I've tried this method without connecting my controller. I'll try once again later properly.

Thanks for your help 😉

• junaid
    junaid Member Posts: 2 Member

my traktor dj 2 does not respond at all with my 4trak controller and without it

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,218 Expert

Traktor DJ 2 is dead and only ever supported a very limited amount of controller. The 4trak never was among them.

Why it does not work without any controller I can't say. I suggest getting a software that still is supported.