Information / Tutorials for Mikro MK3?

ÀLEX VILAFRANCA
ÀLEX VILAFRANCA Member Posts: 15 Member
edited May 2023 in Maschine

HELLO GOOD MORNING I HAVE A TRAKTOR S3 CONTROLLER THAT FORTUNATELY I MANAGE IT WELL WITH TRAKTOR PRO 3 PLUS.

BUT THE MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 CONTROLLER IS VERY DIFFICULT TO HANDLE AND I'M NOT ADVANCING I'M VERY STUCK AT THE BEGINNING IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUPPORT THAT YOU CAN SEND ME BY EMAIL I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.

Best Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,194 Expert
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

Te respondo en ingles porque el forum es English only: (luego puedes usar un traductor para leer la respuesta en español)

His question is about guidance with Mikro MK3 which he finds more difficult than his Kontrol S3

So…my first question is: are you trying to use Mikro as a midi controller for Traktor or with Maschine software?

The 2 approaches are very different: Mikro as a controller for Traktor just gives you buttons to control functions in Traktor, and the explanations we should give you is just how to set it up and map it to do what you want.

If you are using Mikro with Maschine software (therefore to produce music) what you have to learn is the software.

I start to leave here a general introduction on how to work with Maschine software, then, depending on what you want to use it for, we can refine the answers following your needs

Y alguno en español tambien 😉

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,285 mod
    Answer ✓

Edited title and original post and translated it. Also removed your personal email, it's not a great idea to share this on public spaces.

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

Te respondo en ingles porque el forum es English only: (luego puedes usar un traductor para leer la respuesta en español)

His question is about guidance with Mikro MK3 which he finds more difficult than his Kontrol S3

So…my first question is: are you trying to use Mikro as a midi controller for Traktor or with Maschine software?

The 2 approaches are very different: Mikro as a controller for Traktor just gives you buttons to control functions in Traktor, and the explanations we should give you is just how to set it up and map it to do what you want.

If you are using Mikro with Maschine software (therefore to produce music) what you have to learn is the software.

I start to leave here a general introduction on how to work with Maschine software, then, depending on what you want to use it for, we can refine the answers following your needs

Y alguno en español tambien 😉

• ÀLEX VILAFRANCA

En primer lugar muchísimas grácias a LOST IN FOUNDATION por tan rápida respuesta sinceramente. No me lo esperaba, muchas gracias... En Traktor S3 ya uso remixes que venían por defecto y algunos que he bajado de NI gratuitamente y samples tengo muchísimos. También compraré algún paquete de remix y sampler que vienen juntos y salen a 9,36e en la página de NI. Pero contestándote a tú preguna mi enfoque de Maschine Mikro MK3 es la creación puramente de música para mi entretenimiento sin tener nada que ver con Traktor. De hecho he adquirido 2 packs musicales para Maschine: Feel It de música house de los 90 y Lunar Echoes de música electrónica y tecno. Por ahora te haré caso y estudiaré con detenimiento éstos vídeos. Muchas gracias. Àlex

• ÀLEX VILAFRANCA

Excuse the next comment or response I will do in English. This time it was because I have exceeded my vocabulary and google translate has not translated all the text. I apologize. It will not be repeated. It will be shorter. Thank you and greetings to all.

• LostInFoundation

You’re welcome 👍🏼

• ÀLEX VILAFRANCA

MUCHAS GRACIAS.

AMIGOS.

ÀLEX.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,285 mod
    Answer ✓

Edited title and original post and translated it. Also removed your personal email, it's not a great idea to share this on public spaces.

• ÀLEX VILAFRANCA
    THANKS A LOT JEREMY.