Thank You NI Customer Support and the People in this forum.

NativeAmerican
NativeAmerican Member Posts: 43 Member

Just want to thank NI support for helping me to register some used devices. I have used the process at least twice and it was processed withing a week both times I submitted support tickets. Being new to the platform, I feel like I did really well and got a sweet deal on the white maschine mikro mkII that I bought including the transfer. I can't remember which Maschine that I bought where it came with Komplete 12 select, but after doing the research it seems I made out like a champ with that package. I also bought a maschine that came with an original version of Abbey Road 60's Drum set that had never been registered. I got in right in time to grab HYPHA also during XMAS.

I had to upgrade my ram though so I haven't produced a complete song yet. I wanted to try the contests on Metapop, but my software was freezing up when I was trying to use the sounds from the sound packs they gave us to work with. Totally wish that Metapop was still going.

Comments

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,534 Expert

Always good when users post a positive experience, often it's only when people have a bad run do they come to the forums to vent their frustrations so glad you were able to get up and running and had a good experience.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Thanks for sharing your experience @NativeAmerican. Appreciate it! I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to our support team.

• Braz
    Braz Member Posts: 56 Advisor

I agree, support has always been on point when I reached them.