(help) bought my dream mk2 from guitar center but it nevercame with a no transfer id

newtothisbtw
newtothisbtw Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

i bought a maschine mk2 a week ago from guitarcenter online and when it got here i there wasnt a note or anything of the sort just the maschine and cable and now i cant register my new maschine cause i doubt the guitar center i bought from would heven have the transfer id and so now i have my dream controller but now im like software locked because the guy never did the ID transfer and i dont know what to do i sent like 3 emails but never got an actual response and now i cant even return it

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Update on behalf of the OP:

The issue is due to the fact that the serial number has been deleted from the former owner's account. Our support team has now made it possible to register it under their name. The software supplement will be automatically added to the OP's account.

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

And have you tried just to register ID of Maschine HW? It may be uregistered and in that case one does not need Licence Transfer ID. The Registration Code should be on a sticker located on reverse side of Maschine.

If Native Access refuses to register it (saying it is already registered) the only way (beside contacting previous owner) is to fill Support Ticket at NI Support web page. It helps a lot if you include a proof that you are legitimate owner (photo of Maschine and of the Sticker with Reg Number and receipt from the shop).

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Update on behalf of the OP:

The issue is due to the fact that the serial number has been deleted from the former owner's account. Our support team has now made it possible to register it under their name. The software supplement will be automatically added to the OP's account.