Map Stems to Z2?

sicknis
sicknis Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited February 27 in Mapping Traktor

Has anyone been able to or is it even possible to map any of the pads or effects on the Z2 to the individual stems? I realize this is an old mixer but I love it and refuse to move off control vinyl with 1200s. If not who what is the best setup for a turntablist that wants to easily play with stems on a pad while performing?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Scratch-E Con
    Scratch-E Con Member Posts: 89 Advisor
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

Get yourself a (pair of second hand) F1s. This is my former setup, works great. In the meantime Z2 has been replaced by Rane Seventy.

Answers

• Scratch-E Con
    Scratch-E Con Member Posts: 89 Advisor
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

Get yourself a (pair of second hand) F1s. This is my former setup, works great. In the meantime Z2 has been replaced by Rane Seventy.

• sicknis
    sicknis Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Easy. Appreciate that.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,654 mod

This gives me idea to replace cue/delete 5-8 with Stem Mute and Stem FX controls in my old mapping. Faders on my Z2 are done but I still use it for the support and creating TSI's when I see great ideas like this. Thank you.

• BlueDot
    BlueDot Member Posts: 1 Member

Any word on how to map the Z2 to the Stem Decks? I can get the Stem Deck Mutes mapped to the Z2 fine I just can't get the A/C decks to switch nicely. Is there a way to map it like the native mode and have deck C turn Off Deck A And Deck A Turn Off Deck C without having A-C Be Individual toggles? hope that makes sense.