KSP Script - CC controller to activate "solo" of different instruments in a Kontakt Multi. Possible?

ChoPraTs
ChoPraTs Member Posts: 17 Member

Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to create a script for Kontakt that can activate and deactivate the SOLO button of different instruments in a multi, based on a MIDI controller.

For example, I would like that receiving CC67 controller at value 0, it activates the “Solo” for the instrument 1 of the multi, and at value 127 activates the “Solo” for the instrument 2. Is it possible to do this?

I've been asking for help from ChatGPT, but we couldn't find a way to create a functional script, and it eventually got tired of me and suggested I ask for help on a dedicated Kontakt forum. So, here I am.

Does anyone know if is possible to do this and how?

Thank you!

Comments

• stephen24
    stephen24 Member Posts: 277 Pro

You can't automate (control by cc) the Solo button, but you could write a multiscript which will block arbitrary channels under cc control, if necessary leaving just one playing. Your instruments would have to be on separate channels. Would this be useful, and would you need help with it?

• ChoPraTs
    ChoPraTs Member Posts: 17 Member

Thank you Stephen24. Yes, I know I can't automate that button but I thought, maybe through MultiScript, I could do that. If is not possible... I will try another thing. Thank you!