"There's an issue with the installer service." SMH

Nicolas Laget
Nicolas Laget Member Posts: 6 Member

What do I do here? See attached screen capture. Native Access won't let me install 5 libraries. It downloads them and then fails.

Tagged:

Answers

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod

Hi @Nicolas Laget

We will need some more information from you in order to make a diagnosis.

Which OS are you running exactly?

Are you running an M1 chip?

Which version of Native Access are you running?

Does the behaviour change (even temporarily) after a system restart?

Does the behaviour only occur when installing multiple items in a queue, or when installing items individually?

Thanks in advance for the info.

• soundOCD
    soundOCD Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2023

im having the same issue. Ventura, 2018 Mac mini i7, 32G ram, 2tb insternal ssd, wifi, native access 3.3.1, dark mode. Ticket submitted.

I reset the computer and still have the message pup up every 11.98Gb or so... Don't know if it matters, but I get the 'installing dependencies pretty much every time I open native access...

• blybly
    blybly Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Grant Full Disk Access to Native Access AND its daemon/service @ System Preferences -> something with Privacy & Security

• Markdvc
    Markdvc Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2023

Having upgraded from Komplete 13 Ultimate to Komplete 14 Ultimate I am trying to install the new content, and have seen this message 4 or 5 times already.Multiple attempts to download and install East Asia and Action Strings 2 ended with this message appearing, I have no idea what to do other than start again... Actually, it reminds me how frustrating and painful it was installing NI from scratch on my Mac Studio last October, it took days, one error after another.