Introducing new rewards for community members

Kaiwan_NI
Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
edited March 2023 in NI News

You can now earn rewards when you spend time on the Native Instruments online community. ✌️

Hi everyone,

we're excited to introduce two new perks that come with being an active contributor on the community: A revamped ranking system and a monthly leaderboard giveaway.

Your contribution is a huge part of our community. In fact, it has shaped our space into what it is today. Over the past year, we've reached out to some of you who went out of their way to help others and offered them a gift as a token of appreciation. We think it's time to make it official.

Monthly leaderboard prizes

First up, going forward, we'll start recognizing the top 3 contributors based on points earned each month. It's your chance to compete for the leaderboard and grab gift vouchers, worth up to 100 USD/EUR or local currency equivalent, to be used on our web shop.

Learn more about our monthly leaderboard giveaway here.

The new points go into effect today, March 30, 2023 - so get ready to start earning points. The first giveaway will be based on points earned in the whole month of April, 2023. The first round of winners will be announced in the first week of May.

Community ranks and rewards

Secondly, we've revamped the ranking system so that it better reflects your contribution to the community as well as your level of expertise. And best of all, it better rewards you for your hard work. We're talking about a one-year supply of software releases. 💯

Check out the new ranking system here.

For those who already earned a rank based on our old ranking system (Noise, Sine, Triangle, Saw, Pulse, Glitch), in the next few days your tier will be adjusted accordingly based on the new ranking system and points earned from the day you registered.

If you're already eligible for rewards, you'll get a DM from us soon. 🙂

These initiatives wouldn't have been possible without continuous feedback from you, so thank you for always letting us know what you want!

Terms & Conditions: This reward program is being conducted by NATIVE INSTRUMENTS GmbH from March 30, 2023 until further notice. By entering the reward program, participants agree to these terms and conditions. All personal information is protected by privacy and data protection laws and will not be shared with third parties. Participants must be 18 years of age or older. Employees of the Soundwide group are not eligible to participate. By posting on the online community, participants can win 100 USD/EUR, 50 USD/EUR, 25 USD/EUR vouchers or local currency equivalent and free NFR licenses of Native Instruments products for one year. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with special offers. Winners will be chosen based on points earned. The winners will be notified by direct message, and are required to notify Native Instruments that s/he accepts the prize within one week after receiving the notification. If Native Instruments does not receive notification within this period, the winner forfeits the prize and Native Instruments reserves the right to choose another winner. A cash payout of the prize is ruled out. The right of appeal is excluded. Native Instruments reserves the right to change, amend or remove this reward program at any time without prior notice. The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany apply exclusively; Berlin, Germany, shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction.
Tagged:

Comments

• Peter S. Quinn
    Peter S. Quinn Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Wow that would be great - I've never got any awards from NI - maybe because I've been so busy as a pro ? :) Regards Peter

• McTwistd1
    McTwistd1 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Wow that would be great INDEED !

• Steve
    Steve Member Posts: 3 Member

I already get rewards from Native Instruments with all the wicked plugins and hardware. But there is always room for more.

• alvaro couto
    alvaro couto Member Posts: 1 Member

wow great !!!!

• stevefromouterspace
    stevefromouterspace Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I hope that I have no idea what will happen next. Hopefully we won't all be replaced by AI. I'm just glad to get the opportunity to record the music that's stuck in my noggin!