Confusion regarding the EULA

Distressed Motion
Distressed Motion Member Posts: 19 Member

I am currently using two computers. The end user license agreement does not seem very clear about Kontakt products (specifically Play Series). Are they safe using on two computers? I know they aren't supposed to be used simultaneously, which I don't do. Just wanna follow the rules, thanks in advance!

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

You should be able to use all NI SW on three computers, under the condition you use only one at given time.

Answers

• Kubrak
    Answer ✓

You should be able to use all NI SW on three computers, under the condition you use only one at given time.

• Distressed Motion

That answered it for me. Thank you. Just one more thing. It is okay to use both computers at the same time. As long as I don't use NI on both? I just ask since I use my computer and laptop both for school.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert

It is okay. You're just not allowed to use NI's products simultaneously (e.g. having Kontakt open on one, Guitar Rig on the other).

• Distressed Motion

Wonderful thank you.

• Kubrak

It is okay to use both computers at the same time. As long as I don't use NI on both?

No problem to use the both computers at the same time.... I meant it in the meaning that one should not use given NI licence on more computers at the same moment.

But if you run e.g. Traktor (separate licence) on one computer and e.g. Komplete Bundle (separate licence) on the other at the same time, it is OK.