Two day flash sale April 2023

UITA GREG
UITA GREG Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

Got an email saying for the next two days I could get an upgrade for 50% off! Nice! I have 12 ultimate and going up to 14 ultimate appealed to don't need it must have it sensibilities!

On checkout, after adding it to the voucher area and redeeming, it states "The coupon code isn't valid. Verify the code and try again." WHY!?

Comments

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,196 Expert
    edited May 2023

I suppose because the sale is over. We are already in May.

Check the email to see when the offer ended.

In any case it’s quite strange, since they usually do this offer (Summer of Sound) starting from June

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

In any case OT may wait few more weeks for most probably comming Summer Sale.

• UITA GREG

Did it in time, only just signed up here to pose the question.

This special offer is valid from (AND YES I DID DO IT WITHIN THE TIME PERIOD) April 29, 2023 until April 30, 2023, at the NI Online Shop. The offer requires a qualifying base product to remain registered to your account. Should the base product for your KOMPLETE Update, Upgrade or Crossgrade no longer be registered, additional costs may apply.

1. The e-voucher is valid on KOMPLETE 14 Ultimate at the NI Online Shop. 

2. The e-voucher is personalized and only for use by the appointed addressee/user. It is not transferable and may not be re-sold.

3. The e-voucher expires on April 30, 2023.

4. Only one e-voucher can be used per product.

5. The e-voucher may not be redeemed for cash.

• UITA GREG

For sure, heard all about it, but this ahead of the summer excited me...no end!

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

And what time zone are you in? NI is GMT+2 (during daylight saving period), if you are different zone, the time might have been over from NI point of view....

• UITA GREG

I did it in the UK over the two day period, I was on it from the start! Funny thing is that I don't see any other comments on this sale, quick search on the internet doesn't bring up much! Plus the cost has now gone up from £359 to £399...summer loving it is!