import old .nml files done with Traktor 1.x?

DJNRG
DJNRG Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Dear all,

I have got a lot of old playlists I have done in past around 2008-2011. The Traxx are synced, beatmarkers are set...They are well prepared.

Unfortunately it is not possible to import them in acutal Traktor versions. They are not readable any more. It seems the structure of the .nml files changed several time with updates.

Does anybody have an idea, how I can automatically parse the old .nml files to the newer format? Or any other ideas, how to import them?

I have already tried with older versions of Traktor Software. On their webpage I can just download until Version 1.1.2. I think these .nml files were done with an older version of Traktor, which is not possible to download anymore...

Thnx for every idea, that may help!

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod

Hello,

there once was an editor for nml/XML traktor files, never tried it myself but maybe worth a try. MIXO is one program. But like i said i don't know if it works.

• DJNRG

Thanks a lot for yout feedback.

I have already tried mixo, without success.

Do you know the name of the editor?

I found something with phyton, but I am not a programmer...

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod

I also only know MIXO as editor, i don't know how active the development actually is but you could reach out on the website and ask - maybe someone there knows how to do it.

• DJNRG

Thanks a lot for yout feedback.

I have already tried mixo, without success.

Do you know the name of the editor?

I found something with phyton, but I am not a programmer...