SOLVED! Anyone using Shreddage 3.5 Stratus?

Options
Brad Yost
Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
edited April 2023 in Other Software & Hardware

Impact Soundworks confirms that bug in NKS script was found last Thursday. Update available soon.

If anyone else has Shreddage 3.5 Stratus, see if you can confirm a possible issue in the NKS:

Power Chords Sustain articulation, notes from low E to C# octave are only making release noises, not actual pwrchrds. From D on up to D in the next octave is fine.

In Power Chords Mute articulation the octave issue is reversed. Releases only in top octave, pwrchrd mutes in bottom octave.

I'm trying to confirm if it is just my installation, or if some grouping got messed up in the script on this update (3.5 was released about 2 weeks ago).

Thanks.

Comments

• Timboslyce
    Timboslyce Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

the 3.5 update says my kontak is out of date?....jesus thats why I dont like any VST that needs another VST To operate! this is my 3rd blown night trying to pull shreddage up.

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    edited May 2023
    Options

Shreddage engine 3.5 works in my Kontakt 6.7.1 just fine except for an error in the script for power chords sustain/mutes.

I've been in direct contact with the ISW coders about this. They are aware and a patch update has been released V2.0.2

Your issue is not related.