Special Expansion offer (2022): 9 for 99 sale

Reefius
Reefius Member Posts: 244 Pro
edited February 2022 in Maschine

There's currently an expansion sale where you can buy 9 expansions for $/€ 99.

Here's the link: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/2022/9-for-99/

But I would like to know: are these things real or just artwork?

They look kinda cool 😎

Tagged:

Comments

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

Hard to say.... It is artwork, the outline is 9 for 99. But... I have sort of feeling, NI has something new in the "kitchen". No, Machine Jam comming any time soon, but the need for something like was Maschine Jam to mirror Maschine 2 interface... And there is modular system for Traktor.... So, why not for Maschine?

And, if it was created just as artwork, the innner "dent" would be rectangular, and not the slope. So it seems to me it is not just pure artist's invention, but maybe some sort of invention, but based on something real. Maybe experimental, what will not reach production line, but real thing (or visualization of certain concept).

We will see... Maybe....

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 997 Guru
    edited February 2022

Fantastic! I've just gone through and found 9 that I didn't have. Fattening up my collection nicely!

Can we do this more than once? i.e I can come back and select another 9 different ones and get the same deal? EDIT: Yes we can!

• awol9000
    awol9000 Member Posts: 69 Advisor
    edited February 2022

Nice. Completed my Techno expansions list. NI must be overloaded with sales, I usually get my links for DL immediately but nothing so far in NI Access.

Kicking myself a little for buy a full price expansion 2 days ago (Indigo Dust, it was worth it though)

• Tigersharc
    Tigersharc Member Posts: 59 Helper

I have made my purchase and received 8 of the 9 in my Native Access. Is there some issue happening behind the scenes.

• three_eyed_otter
    three_eyed_otter Member Posts: 25 Member

They're promoting it with sponsored videos...A push for end of quarter sales?

Have a good one,

3EO

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

@Tigersharc We have a small issue with Prospect Haze not showing up yesterday. Refreshing Native Access should fix the issue.

@awol9000 Is your order in review under My Account? If so you might need to wait a bit for your order to be processed. But if within two days the status hasn't changed, contact support all the way!

• Tigersharc
    Tigersharc Member Posts: 59 Helper

Thanks for your response Kaiwan. I did submit a trouble ticket and they gave me the same response as you. I just have to wait another 7 hours before I'm off work before I can get on my personal computer to refresh my Native Access account. This is going to be a long day watching the clock for me today..........

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

For sure. But still, it looks like to be based on something more than just artist´s imagination.

• Se-B
    Se-B Member Posts: 3 Member

Does this includes "Satin Looks" ?

When I put that one in the shopping card, the discount isn't calculated...

• Reefius
    Reefius Member Posts: 244 Pro

Seems like it's not included. Found this in the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page:

This special offer is valid from February 21, 2022, until February 28, 2022 only at the NI Online Shop. The SATIN LOOKS Expansion is excluded from this offer. The following MASSIVE X Expansions are excluded from this offer — PULSE, RUSH, SCENE, DRIVE, MECHANIX, MOEBIUS, HAZE, QUEST, OUR HOUSE, and BOUNCE. The following MASSIVE Expansions are excluded from this offer — STADIUM FLEX, NOCTURNAL STATE and SPECTRUM QUAKE. Savings described here are calculated on the basis of suggested retail prices (MSRP). Please note that according to our terms and conditions, e-vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with special offers.

• Se-B
    Se-B Member Posts: 3 Member

Ok, thanks...

• DIS-ONE
    DIS-ONE Member Posts: 34 Helper

This is just a artwork picture of the Maschine plus separate into 3 parts. It’s not to be taken seriously. Lol

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

@PK The DJ This improvement is something that's been on our radar as well.