Kontakt Player Error

devgfk
devgfk Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

Does anyone know how to fix this error? I have tried deleting xml files, deleting native instruments folders, restarting, redownloading current and old versions of native access, even checked on a fresh install of windows, yet whenever I try to download kontakt player from native access, it comes up as a demo and kicks me out after 15 minutes. It's not even a problem with a library it will just not let me use kontakt player. It is getting a bit frustrating, I have searched and searched through the support forums and tried almost every tip and so far nothing has worked. I also get the same error with any free player library I try to download, as well as my purchased GGD player library.

Answers

• devgfk
    devgfk Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

Let me provide more information to help the support team, my email is confirmed, the GGD library is registered to my account, I am signed into the correct account. I am on Windows 10. I have tried disabling features in windows security that might interfere. I have entered the serial into the "add serial" section many times for the GGD kit. When I open the Kontakt that native access installs, it shows up as Kontakt instead of Kontakt Player, which forces me to the 15-minute timeout. Even when I don't load a library it shows up as the demo version.

• : )
    : ) Member Posts: 24 Member
    edited April 2023

Man I'm sorry, that's not fun when you just want to play around with your new library :)

Hmm

Have you tried reinstalling?

Not sure if it will do any good

Try with the uninstall tool (it will clean the registry)

How to Uninstall Native Instruments Software and Drivers from a Windows Computer – Native Instruments (native-instruments.com)

Oh wait, wrong link and can't seem to find it

Anyway, don't think it will help anyway.

Sorry buddy, no idea πŸ˜‚

Hope you get it fixed