How to delete Traktor Pro 3 sessions on mac?

sebas
sebas Member Posts: 7 Newcomer
edited February 2022 in Traktor Software & Hardware

How do I delete Traktor Pro 3 sessions on mac?

Thanks

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Karlos Santos
    Karlos Santos Member Posts: 136 Advisor
    Answer ✓

Welcome To The Forum.

Do you mean the history playlists that are in the Archive Node?

You can go to the folder Documents / Native Instruments / Traktor / History (you delete the playlists there).

However, they are only .NML playlist files. They only use a tiny amount of data.

Karlos.

Answers

• Karlos Santos
    Answer ✓

Welcome To The Forum.

Do you mean the history playlists that are in the Archive Node?

You can go to the folder Documents / Native Instruments / Traktor / History (you delete the playlists there).

However, they are only .NML playlist files. They only use a tiny amount of data.

Karlos.

• sebas
    edited February 2022

hello and thanks for answering what I was asking is when you record a session this is saved I would like to know how to delete those recorded sessions we talked about what is a mac thanks

hola y gracias por contestar lo que preguntaba es cuando grabas una sesion esto queda guardada a mi me gustaria saber como eliminar esas sesiones grabadas hablamos que es un mac gracias

• Karlos Santos

@sebas Hey dude, I don't speak Spanish but if I understand, you want to delete recordings?

They are in the Audio Recordings folder in the Browser Tree. You can either Show In Finder and delete them or you can Load into a deck which will import it to the Collection. You can then click on the track and choose Delete From Collection / Additionally Delete From Hard Drive.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you're still struggling.

Karlos.

• sebas
    edited February 2022

I look at it and I say thank you very much

lo miro y te digo muchas gracias

• sebas
    edited February 2022

hello again and I looked at it and nothing I send you a photo and you tell me thanks

hola de nuevo lo e mirado y nada te envio foto y ya me dices gracias

• sebas

ya me dices como hacerlo

• Karlos Santos

Can you play the recordings from the Audio Recordings playlist? Can you load them to a deck?

If you can, you then goto the Track Collection and Delete them from there.

• sebas
    edited March 2022

Hi @Karlos Santos I was wondering if you can make a step-by-step video so that I can see how to delete the sessions. I'm not very clear. I appreciate your patience, thanks.

hola carlos era preguntarte si tu puedes hacer un video paso a paso para que yo lo vea como hacer el borrar las sesiones no me aclaro mucho te agradezco tu paciencia gracias

• sebas
    edited March 2022

hello again I was able to delete the sessions thanks

hola de nuevo ya e podido eliminar las sesiones gracias