Does anyone have a fix for error messages loading Maschine software?

kashyville
kashyville Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

After updating to Maschine 2 for my Maschine Studio, every time i attempt to load the application, i receive numerous and often different error messages.

Tried uninstalling Maschine, changing Mac security disc access, hidden library deletion of Maschine but to no avail.

i have a Macbook Pro, 2.9 Ghz 6-Core Intel Core i9, macOS Ventura 13.3.1

Any help is appreciated.

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

@kashyville It is not problem in Maschine SW. Those prompts tell you that licences for those plugins by Steinberg (I guess) are not valid anymore.

Something (hardware) had to change on your computer.... As first dialog says, the fingerprint of your PC has changed and it made licences "invalid" (not working). You must sort it out with Steinberg, I guess.

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,131 Expert

They all have a common thing: elicenser. I think you must say thank you to Native Access for this. Just wait and hope they fix this soon

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

@kashyville It is not problem in Maschine SW. Those prompts tell you that licences for those plugins by Steinberg (I guess) are not valid anymore.

Something (hardware) had to change on your computer.... As first dialog says, the fingerprint of your PC has changed and it made licences "invalid" (not working). You must sort it out with Steinberg, I guess.

• kashyville
    kashyville Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Thank you both for the insights! Yes, I just realized that the Maschine scan on opening was picking up a defunct VST 3 (on another application) that was causing an error so all I did was went to the library>application support>elicenser>VST files with that program and deleted all the VST files. After that no problems! Thank you again, everyone!