How do you get instruments to show in Kontakt player?

kendomixes
kendomixes Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited February 2022 in Kontakt

Completely new to Kontakt... I have native access installed. I installed Kontakt and a bunch of other stuff (Komplete, Guitar Rig)... but I was under the impression Kontakt had a bunch of instruments (synths etc) that came with it... when I load up the stand alone Kontakt or as an instrument in my DAW (cakewalk)... it's blank. I don't know why instruments aren't showing (videos online I viewed, they just seem to be there), or where to find them if they live somewhere on my drive.

I know a complete beginner question, but I searched the community and tried to find documentation with no luck. Thanks in advance.

Tagged:

Answers

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro

Did you install the library? You need to install some synths as well, such as Massive

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited February 2022

You might want to look for the Kontakt Factory Library in your Native Access and check if you've installed it already.

• kendomixes
    kendomixes Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

thank you - I don't see anything called Library but Kontakt Factory Selection looks like it may include some instruments. Will also look for Massive

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,555 admin

@kendomixes Did you manage to find the library? :)

If the problem still persists, this article has all the troubleshooting steps you might wanna check out: I cannot find my library in Kontakt