Maschine Studio Controller freezing

andreneal510
andreneal510 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

My Maschine Studio Controller is greyed out in my Maschine2 software.

This just happened in mid March after doing a few Maschine & Windows updates.

The Controller is working just fine on other devices with Maschine installed.

I Have tried using NI Trouble shooting wizard uninstalling the hardware, Software, Driver then re-installing without any success.

If anyone have any recommendations please advise.

Thank you,

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@andreneal510 I was out of office, sorry for late reply. I've created a ticket and contacted you by email, we'll need to have a deeper look in your system.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI

@andreneal510 If you open Controller Editor can you see the Maschine Studio?

So you confirm you have checked every step of this article? My MASCHINE Controller Does Not Start

The NIHardwareAgent or NIHostIntegrationAgent services are running in the background?

Have you tried a different USB cable, another USB slot on your computer?

• Jeremy_NI

@andreneal510 Any update on the situation?

• andreneal510
    andreneal510 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I have tried everything as suggested. Drivers are installed without any error messages yet my maschine studio sits idle on the Groove Production Studio screen. I have tried using all of the different USB slots and new USB cables. All other USB devices are working fine on the Desktop. The Maschine Studio works fine on other computers even with the old USB cable. Should I Re-install Windows 10 ? My Komplete Kontrol S61 also is in this state on this computer.

Windows 10 Pro

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10850K CPU @ 3.60GHz  3.60 GHz

32.0 GB

64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@andreneal510 I was out of office, sorry for late reply. I've created a ticket and contacted you by email, we'll need to have a deeper look in your system.