Kontakt 7.3 - All libraries not in Native Access now load in Demo mode

cfloberg
cfloberg Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited April 2023 in Native Access

For me Kontakt 7.3 now loads these libraries, that I have purchased, in DEMO mode.

I have projects with these libraries and they now stop working after the demo period.

Anybody else have this issue?

Chris Hein Horns Pro

Chris Hein Harmonica

Chris Hein Winds

Chris Hein Orchestral Brass

Vikings Hybrid Punk Folk

These are the ones I've run into so far.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod
    Answer ✓

Hi @cfloberg

I checked the account that is registered under your email address and there are no licenses for those particular libraries.

Is it possible that you have multiple accounts registered with us, and those licenses are registered to a different email address?

I would recommend getting in touch with us via the following form https://bit.ly/NIsupport_RA and providing us with some of your serials for those products. We can then locate the licenses in our system and better assist you.

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,194 Expert

Did you move them to another location?

How are them stated in Native Access? As installed, demo, locate,…?

• cfloberg
    edited April 2023

They have not been moved.

they open in Demo mode.

As stated these libraries were purchased but do not register though Native Access.

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod
    Answer ✓

Hi @cfloberg

I checked the account that is registered under your email address and there are no licenses for those particular libraries.

Is it possible that you have multiple accounts registered with us, and those licenses are registered to a different email address?

I would recommend getting in touch with us via the following form https://bit.ly/NIsupport_RA and providing us with some of your serials for those products. We can then locate the licenses in our system and better assist you.

• cfloberg

I think I actually have 3 accounts. One initially setup for work by our IT department, another using my work email and yet another using my personal email. It makes sense that this is the issue. I’ll connect via the link you sent to try and resolve this issue. Thanks Rich!