Maschine HW License Transfer

danphysik
danphysik Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi,

I am looking to sell my Maschine Mikro 2 and the only transferrable license I have is called: MASCHINE MIKRO Mk2 R3 HW. Does this license include all the factory content, software, plugin etc.

Thanks

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,198 Expert
    Answer ✓

Yes. Once registered with the new serial, new user will get all the bundled software

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,198 Expert
    Answer ✓

Yes. Once registered with the new serial, new user will get all the bundled software

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

Yes, when transfering any NI HW, one needs to ask for transfer of given HW 'licence'. Bundled SW is marked as non transferable, anyway.

After transfer, bundled SW stays at your account and new owner gets new licences.

• danphysik
    danphysik Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Thanks both!

If the bundled software stays at my account and the new user gets a license does that mean I can still use the Maschine software plugin after selling the hardware ?

• Ravedavid
    Ravedavid Member Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2023

I have an extra question on this… Does anyone know if the new user gets the latest version of the software version or the older version that came with the hardware originally. E.g if Maschine came with Komplete Select 11 when it was purchased would the new owner get Komplete Select 11 or the latest version Komplete Select 14?

thanks!