Bypassing effects don't work/save

jazonbug
jazonbug Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi

I'm using Kontakt 7 in Logic and when using ie. Nylon Gtr and bypassing the fx, it doesn't save it. Next time I open the session I can see the the fx bypassed but it's not. I have to turn it on and bypass again to make it disappear. It's the same even if I save it as a new nki and open it in stand alone mode.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,631 mod
    Answer ✓

@jazonbug I could reproduce the issue and reported the bug to the team in charge of the Kontakt Factory Library. Thanks for reporting it. No date for a fix yet.

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,258 Expert

This sounds a lot like a bug. Probably nothing we can help you with an answer

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru

I can't offer any real support, but I'm curious. Are you saying it worked with a version of Kontakt 6?

Two things I can suggest for the sake of knowing.

First: save a snapshot after bypassing and then save the .nki. When you re-open it, the snapshot should load.

Second: without doing any snapshot or instrument save, try saving it as a 'Multi' and see what happens when you reload the multi.

Just workarounds.

• Jeremy_NI

@jazonbug You have a M1 computer, does this happen in Logic in Rosetta mode and in ARM mode?

Do Logic and Kontakt both have Full Disk Access? How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

• jazonbug
    jazonbug Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Thanks for your responses!

Logic is in arm mode and they do have full disk access.

This sound is from the new factory library so I can't try it in earlier versions of Kontakt. I'd guess it has something to do with either Kontakt 7 or the new library.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@jazonbug I could reproduce the issue and reported the bug to the team in charge of the Kontakt Factory Library. Thanks for reporting it. No date for a fix yet.