How to load in external sound packs?

Marty15089
Marty15089 Member Posts: 11 Member
edited April 2023 in Maschine

Hi everyone. I am just after getting a maschine mk1. I would like to know can I load in sound packs I have on my pc into the mk1. I have 130 gb of wav sound packs. Can these be used . Or do I have to buy sound packs to use. Thank you.

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,195 Expert
    Answer ✓

You can just point at the folder where your samples are and drag and drop them into an empty sound slot of a Maschine Group

Answers

• LostInFoundation

In the Maschine software (the mk1 is just a controller for it) you can load any wav you want, not only their packs

• Marty15089

Thanks for letting me know that . Much appreciated. Would you know of any video on how to do this.

• LostInFoundation
    Answer ✓

You can just point at the folder where your samples are and drag and drop them into an empty sound slot of a Maschine Group

• Marty15089

Oh ok. I didn't know that . Thank you. I won't have it till tomorrow evening. So I will check that out . Thank you.

• LostInFoundation

No problem. You’re welcome

• Marty15089

Sending you peace and love ❤️ from Ireland

• LostInFoundation

☮️🍀☮️🍀☮️🍀☮️

• Cretin Dilettante
    Cretin Dilettante Member Posts: 120 Advisor

If your debut album is not also named "Marty15089" I will be severely disappointed; even moreso if it doesn't include an eponymous track.

• Marty15089

Lol .My first album,is about as far away as the sun . At the moment . I'm a total newbie to maschine. I just got the maschine mk1 and maschine jam as a bundle pack, with maschine 2 software.