big problem plugin could not be load (not problem of repair)

Flow77
Flow77 Member Posts: 35 Member
edited April 2023 in Native Access

Hello, I have a problem with my komplete kontrol installation.

indeed, I moved my libraries (because there was no more space on the initial disk), I did the "repair" in native access but since komplete kontrol registered me could not load plug in for sampled plugins (not problems with synths and standalone plugins (maschine, bateery, etc.)

of course I scanned my plugins (but that doesn't include sample instruments

I specify that I visualize the instruments in my browser, and even the different sampled instruments of each of these, but when I want to open one, it switches to an "INIT" preset and the message quoted a little higher is attach...

on the other hand everything works in kontakt

S.O.S.

Best Answer

• Flow77
    Answer ✓
    hello thank you for your help, I solved my problem, kontakt needed an update, and it is he who makes the links between the sampled instrument libraries and komplete kontrol

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,530 Expert

What library/instrument are you trrying to load and can you post a screenshot?

• Flow77

Good morning, the problem relates to all the multisample instruments of my library ((session horn/ cloud supply/ ....) I wonder if there is not a directory in which there would be a file which makes the links between komplete kontrol & the libraries & that I would not have scanned ((which could explain why I manage to open the instruments in kontakt but not komplete.... if I take the screen print attached to this email, I took the first instrument in the list ... and when I click on one of the instruments in the library, it points to "init" ((on the left, in the browser , & I have the message of the photo).....

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,530 Expert
    edited April 2023

So, "Multisample Instruments" would be Kontakt instruments which means the common failing factor would be Kontakt.

Do you see Kontakt available as a VST plugin in your plugin list? Seems that Kontakt is likely missing as a plugin for Komplete Kontrol.

Also, no info in your profile as to what OS you are on, mac/pc?

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod

Hi @Flow77

Could you please send us a screenshot of the error message / behaviour you are experiencing? This would be very helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

For instructions on creating a screenshot, please check this information:

Mac: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361

PC: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-snipping-tool-capture-screen-shots#1TC=windows-8

Thanks in advance.

• Flow77
    Answer ✓
    hello thank you for your help, I solved my problem, kontakt needed an update, and it is he who makes the links between the sampled instrument libraries and komplete kontrol