Can I use Maschine's Perform FX as an effect for any track of my DAW?

LaurentJ
LaurentJ Member Posts: 8 Member
edited April 2023 in Maschine

Hello,

I love Maschine's Perform FX. I'd love to use it as an insert effect in a track of Logic Pro X. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Laurent

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,196 Expert
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

Direct answer (so you know immediately): Yes

But I have to go through some trials and errors to make it work for you, cause initially the sound wasn’t coming out of the DAW as soon as an instance of Maschine FX was loaded in the fx slot of the track.

What you have to do is to load on the track a version of Maschine FX plugin, then inside Maschine you must select a Sound slot (I picked the first, Sound 1) and ensure that in the audio routing, in the sound tab, input “In 1 L+R” is selected, otherwise you won’t get any sound. And in the audio output “Group’ must be selected (which should be by default)

Once this is done, in the group tab you load your Perform FX and voilà, les jeux sont faits

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

Direct answer (so you know immediately): Yes

But I have to go through some trials and errors to make it work for you, cause initially the sound wasn’t coming out of the DAW as soon as an instance of Maschine FX was loaded in the fx slot of the track.

What you have to do is to load on the track a version of Maschine FX plugin, then inside Maschine you must select a Sound slot (I picked the first, Sound 1) and ensure that in the audio routing, in the sound tab, input “In 1 L+R” is selected, otherwise you won’t get any sound. And in the audio output “Group’ must be selected (which should be by default)

Once this is done, in the group tab you load your Perform FX and voilà, les jeux sont faits

• LaurentJ
    LaurentJ Member Posts: 8 Member
    edited April 2023

OMG, it works! 😱Thanks so much LostInFoundation 🙂🙏

• LostInFoundation

You’re welcome 😉