Kontakt factory library 2 download failed

jacqui brookes
jacqui brookes Member Posts: 40 Member

Hello, the download fails at around 50%, I did clear queue to retry, also reinstalled NA 3.3.1 macmini m1 running ventura. Please can anyone have a suggestion...pulling my hair out...and i have a lot of it! Thank you in advance.

Best Answer

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,194 Expert

Don’t pull your hair… it’s Native Access having troubles…quite typical these days.

If you want, try to revert back to a previous version of NA to see if things are better (links at the end of first page in this link:)

• jacqui brookes
    edited April 2023

hi thank you, yes i tried to revert, but no joy. I think they need a major reboot their end. The download is just hanging at 19 the library is 35 .

• set
    set Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hello,

Yes, I am having the same problem. The Kontakt Factory Library is 39.39GB. My internet connection is fine, but this has taken more than 7 hours to download and I'm still only at 50% ! There have been repeated error messages from Native Access, asking for a restart. I have restarted around 10 times, but it behaves the same each time, with the download coming in real slow whilst NA says just a few minutes remaining!

I had no issue downloading other titles, (though they were not as big.)

Would be grateful for any tips on fixing this. [ Mac OS 10.15.7]

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod

Hi @jacqui brookes

Please try installing the KFL2 via the following link instead:

Once installed, please run Native Access so that it can correctly authorise.

• jacqui brookes

thank you. Will give it a go, thought the iso was a problem though? Shouldnt have to be doing all this really, NI please sort it ...this file is big!

• jacqui brookes
    edited April 2023

We paid for this...

• jacqui brookes

Thankyou for file link Rich, tried several times, but jams at 9gb, cant parse response.

• Rich_NI
    Answer ✓

Hi @jacqui brookes

Which browser are you using to download the file? If you have not done so already, please try using Google Chrome of FireFox.

Please also ensure that all power saving / display sleep settings are disabled on your system.

You could also try using Google's download manager: https://www.google.com/drive/download/

Or one of the following download managers: https://www.lifewire.com/free-download-managers-4129266

If you are still unable to download the file, please submit a request via the following form: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install

Our support team will then reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Many thanks in advance.

• jacqui brookes

Thank you Rich, appreciated, will try suggestion and get back to you.

• jacqui brookes

Hi Rich Alas, no go with different browsers, ran Amphetimine in the background, system live continuous.

KFL 2 on a hard drive maybe? Thank you for support, I will go to next step you suggested.

• Rich_NI

Hi @jacqui brookes

Thanks for trying those solutions.

In that case, we will need to support you directly via a ticket.

Please let me know once you have submitted your request.

• jacqui brookes

Thanks. Had one more attempt, through the night, this was interesting though?

• jacqui brookes

Hi Rich, have just submitted ticket to installation support. Thank you.

• Rich_NI

Hi @jacqui brookes

Thanks a lot. I have left a note on the ticket with the details of the case so far.

An agent will reach out to you as soon as possible.

• CHSMusic
    CHSMusic Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I’m having the same problem. Can download the iso from the link above and created a new folder for it. Still can’t install as I don’t have an NICNT in the folder I created. I logged a ticket last week but haven’t heard back yet. Everything else from Komplete standard installs - frustrating as I’m trying to get everything working on 1 computer in a school lab before installing our site license on the other 17 computers.