SUMMER SALE BUZZ

Soutilé
Soutilé Member Posts: 20 Member
edited April 2023 in Social Club

Plenty of Us, have been waiting for these (very soon) Summer Sale. hoping this time, some of the bundles will include some of the great stuff, released this year.

after all this time, waiting...

what will be your MUST GRAB(S) this year Summer Sale?

Tagged:

Comments

• nightjar
    nightjar Member Posts: 1,274 Guru
    edited April 2023

Fantasy wish....

All interim content that will be likely included in the next version of Komplete CE, becomes an option to be sold to current owners of Komplete CE at a "Interim Bundle" sale price.

It is crazy that you can pay huge dollars for the top-of-the-line level of a product named "Komplete" and NOT be complete.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

Maybe that some of the new plugins will be discounted, maybe even not as it is pretty soon to.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,116 Expert

Well, for me, just updating to Komplete 14 will be my "must grab".

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

I might update my K13U CE, but I am not sure, maybe I'll skip this time. Almost for sure I will not buy new plugins.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,198 Expert
    edited May 2023

I also thought to skip this year, since lately what I see here in the forum is too many problems with how they build new updates/ new softwares.

But I’m too damned interested in just one instrument (playbox) from its launch, and buying this one alone would make me spend not so much less than updating the whole bundle (with the benefit of having all the other instruments not in my version for a little more). The Komplete update offer on the Summer of sounds period is so good that makes it more profitable than buying just 2 instruments. Damn…are they really making me complain of a very good discount? ☺️

• Shed Maa
    Shed Maa Member Posts: 68 Member

I'm having a bad year money wise. I'm going to have to sit the summer sale out. Now if I can sell 10 beats before hand and upgrade to Komplete CE would be the move?

• Soutilé
    Soutilé Member Posts: 20 Member

Summer sale gone LIVE,

what are you after?