Update from Traktor 2 Scratch duo

Barax
Barax Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hello all , i own Traktor 2 scratch duo and i bought Traktor 3 Pro update but i dont get the update option in Native Access . What can i do to update it.

Tia

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,249 Expert

Do you even see Traktor 3 in NA? Being them 2 different programs, it shouldn’t appear as an update to T2 scratch, but as a separated install. The “update” in the site is in facts an “upgrade”

• Barax
    Barax Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

This is the note im getting for the update purchase. The only i can think is that i bought traktor duo and didnt registered? but i got it on laptop for 10years or more so i am not sure

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,318 Expert

It probably needs to be registered on the NI account you are trying to purchase the upgrade from.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,249 Expert
    edited April 2023

Is the note in Native Access or in NI shop (have you already purchased it?)?

Because in your first post you said in NA, but now you are say “for the update purchase”

I ask cause someone from NI said in the last days the site personal price calculation has some quirks and don’t always show the right path (a guy was eligible for an upgrade but the site stated he was not, but they said it was a site’s fault)