Mk 2 keyboard: Can't shift directly back to "browser" mode

vertint01
vertint01 Member Posts: 18 Member

Hi, all.

Stupid question, but the manual doesn't appear very helpful on this and I haven't found this specific issue addressed anywhere.

I can switch among all the keyboard's modes–instance, MIDI, etc.–with perfect fluidity. EXCEPT for browser mode. Once I switch out of it, the only ways back in I can find is by either first going into plug-in mode, then selecting browser, or, in my DAW (Logic Pro X), by switching out and back into the NI instrument track.

Is this right? I can switch among all the other modes just by selecting the appropriate button.

My integration with the DAW is working, and I have an NI channel selected in the DAW.

Any advice would be appreciated, and I apologize for using bandwidth to ask a question where the answer is probably obvious.

Thanks!

Best Answer

• vertint01
    Answer ✓

Thank you for your question! Trying to figure out exactly how to answer it I think clarified the whole situation for me. Appreciate the prompt!

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,252 Expert

From what you write it’s not perfectly clear if you are using mk2 in midi mode or not

• vertint01
    Answer ✓

Thank you for your question! Trying to figure out exactly how to answer it I think clarified the whole situation for me. Appreciate the prompt!

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,252 Expert

😂😂😂

Faster solution I ever gave