No cashback received since 3 months although requested several times

sebastian_laf
sebastian_laf Member Posts: 23 Member
edited July 2023 in Maschine

Hi. I bought a Maschine+ and NI confirmed 200€ cashback at 3rd January 2023. Since that day I nevery received anything.

I started two tickets at customer support and wrote many comments on the tickets without success. The response to my tickets always was "Yes, the cashback will be transferred soon" but I did not receive my cashback until today. Very disappointing. I do not understand why NI is promising to provide a cashback for their products and also confirmed that the money will be transferred but at the end you receive nothing.

Regards, Sebastian

Tagged:

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hey @sebastian_laf our team has looked into it and you should receive the cashback soon, sorry for the delay. If you need any further assistance, feel free to get back to our support team.

• sebastian_laf

Hi @Kaiwan_NI ,

thanks for supporting me in this issue. Unfortunately, I have not received any payment or further feedback. There is also no response to my NI support tickets.

Can you please stand up for me again and try to get NI to pay the Cashback to me?

Regards Sebastian

• sebastian_laf

@Kaiwan_NI Hi Kaiwan. I already contacted your support without success. Unfortunately, I still have not received a cashback transfer from NI. I have been trying to get my money now since January that NI confirmed to me after I bought my machine+ as part of a special sales promotion. Can you please try again to complete the transfer of my money?

Greetings, sebastian 

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Update on behalf of the OP: The refund has been issued successfully