Download Failed Kontakt 7

Danna
Danna Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I tried everything to make the download work. I search up in the support page, I even deleted kontakt 7 and tried to reinstall it but nothing works, helppp :C

Best Answer

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,250 Expert

Check in the download folder you selected in NA to see if there are some remaining files, maybe corrupted.

But be aware in these days NA has many problems, so…

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,250 Expert

Another solution would be to install a previous version of NA, to see if it works better

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod
    Answer ✓

Hi @Danna

Please try installing Kontakt 7 via the following relevant link:

Once installed, please run Native Access so that it can correctly authorise.

• Phil Paluch
    Phil Paluch Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hi there,

I am having a similar issue. Just downloaded version 7.3 you posted here. Thanks for that, but now there is a 7.4 in the Native Access App that I can not update too.

Is there any other fix for this?

Cheers

• NigelP
    NigelP Member Posts: 2 Member

This is still happening with 7.6.0. Can we please get a more permanent fix for this issue?

• jms9000
    jms9000 Member Posts: 9 Newcomer

I was about to try this fix, but its not really a fix, is it....

• SHB
    SHB Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Same issue here. I'm in contact with the Native support, but they seem to be clueless as well. I can see Kontakt 7 in Native Access. When I hit the install (update) button 'Download failed' appears.

• ATB96
    ATB96 Member Posts: 7 Newcomer

Can someone from Customer Care send a link for Kontakt 7.7.2? I am having this same issue, and the download link for Kontakt 7.3 worked, but I still can't load many of my instruments because it says my version of Kontakt is too old, and I am getting the same "download failed" error from Native Access.

• NWRoseCity
    NWRoseCity Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited January 18

Can we get a fix already? This is the problem with making "Native Access" so complicated, it's denying everybody ACCESS. Just use iLok for authorization and we can all get on with our lives... Ridiculous!