is the RockJam RJSP01 Universal Sustain Pedal compatible with the Komplete Kontakt A61 keyboard?

ErLouwer
ErLouwer Member Posts: 8 Newcomer

is the RockJam RJSP01 Universal Sustain Pedal compatible with the Komplete Kontakt A61 keyboard?

Best Answer

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,194 Expert
    edited April 2023

Why shouldn’t it? Do you have any suspicion it could have something not compatible? Does it have a jack plug?

In any case, it could be interesting for you to know that the A Series can also invert the polarity of the pedal, in case this model doesn’t have a switch on its own (if this is your worry)

• GrebsoK
    GrebsoK Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Yes i think so. I believe all sustainpedals are connected with standard plug, so if the keyboard has an input connection called sustain or something, I'm pretty sure this will work 👍 there are of course existing some special units, but I don't think they would call it "universal" if that was the case 😉 I'd go for it 👍

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,291 mod
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓

@ErLouwer It should work, even though it was not tested, here is how to set up pedals on our keyboards: How to Configure Sustain / Expression Pedals on KOMPLETE KONTROL Keyboards