(Stupid question) How could S2Mk3 connect with PC speaker.

Ciao
Ciao Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Dear all, thank you for reading the stupid question, i am still confusing how could let my laptop speaker used as a output

Best Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,265 Expert
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

You have to select the computer internal audio interface inside of Traktor, in the preferences under audio

• LostInFoundation
    Answer ✓

Since the s2 mk3 is also an audio interface, probably Traktor automatically selects it when you plug it. Go in preferences and change it

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

You have to select the computer internal audio interface inside of Traktor, in the preferences under audio

• LostInFoundation
    Answer ✓

Since the s2 mk3 is also an audio interface, probably Traktor automatically selects it when you plug it. Go in preferences and change it

• Stationed_Observer
    Stationed_Observer Member Posts: 6 Member

Hey dude. The only way I use mine is to have the MK3 plugged into the laptop via USB as normal and have the mini jack from your computer speakers plugged into the mini jack output on the side of your laptop. Then go to 'settings' on your laptop, 'sound settings' and change the option from 'MK3 Output' to 'Headphones Output'. If it's only the laptop speakers you want play out of and not separate PC speakers then just double check the settings aren't set to anything other than default. Not sure what laptop you're using but hope this helps in some way :)